Acids may sound like a scary thing when it comes to your skincare regime, but these powerful ingredients have a number of (amazing) benefits for the skin. Read on to discover their magical benefits and why you should be adding acids to your beauty routine.
- Acids can help to dissolve dead skin cells, taking off the dead skin layer which not only blocks pores and leads to breakouts but also prevent your daily skincare products from penetrating your skin, thus reducing their effectiveness.
- Acids are an excellent exfoliant and help to reduce the likelihood of congestion and breakouts to reveal a brighter, clearer, more radiant complexion.
- Cellular turnover naturally slows with age, accumulating dead skin cells can lead to a dull, uneven complexion. Acids stimulate skin cell renewal, helping to sweep away dull, scarred tissue and increase the absorption of your skincare products to give you a glowing complexion.
- Acids (e.g. Glycolic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, and Amino Acid) increase collagen production and hydration, plumping fine lines and wrinkles and preventing skin damage.
- Fades the appearance of pigmentation and microdamage, for a more even-toned complexion.
- Act as an antioxidant, preventing free radical damage and reducing the signs of ageing.
Click here to discover Omorovicza Acid Fix.