RM69.00 – RM195.00SKU: N/A
Inspired by the Youth Elixir of the Queen of Hungary in the 16th century, the Beauty Elixir has a unique formula.
Made of 100% natural-origin ingredients and bursting with precious plant extracts, it reveals complexion radiance, visibly smooths the features and tightens the appearance of pores.
As a primer, it prolongs the hold of make-up and is used as a setting spray backstage at fashion shows, just before the models step out onto the catwalk.
Its ultra-fresh mist gives you an immediate radiance boost.
Its aromatic fragrance soothes the mind and the senses.
Shake before use. Avoid the eyes. Spray onto the face before your moisturiser and at any time of the day to wake up the skin.
Backstage at runway shows, professionals apply it between foundation and powder to set make-up.
The beauty elixir contains 100% natural ingredients. The essential oils it contains enhance the beauty of the skin and calm the mind.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL*, CITRUS AURANTIUM
AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),
ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, POTASSIUM
ALUM, GLYCERIN*, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL*, COMMIPHORA
MYRRHA EXTRACT*, STYRAX BENZOIN RESIN EXTRACT*, MELISSA
OFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL*, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER
OIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CITRAL*,
CITRONELLOL*, FARNESOL*, GERANIOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*.
* Plant origin
Discover the many ways to use the Beauty Elixir:
– As a toner in the morning.
– Right after applying your foundation, as a makeup-setter.
– Spray on your décolleté and neck to soothe and provide an immediate refreshment.
– Used at any time of the day, it tightens the appearance of pores and gives a boost leaving you even more beautiful.
– Store in your refrigerator for a cooling pocket mist.
– It gives a boost on the plane, at the office or after an exercise class leaving you even more beautiful.
– After make-up removal in the evening, it visibly brightens the complexion.
Make-up artist tip: spritz on Beauty Elixir after applying your foundation and before your powder to set your make-up.